In a war for talent that candidates have already won, companies need to pay special attention to the right candidate fit. That means going beyond CVs and LinkedIn profiles and understanding a candidate’s behaviour, aptitude and personality traits.
Unlocking these insights will help recruiters move away from guesswork and gut feeling that can paralyse recruitment efforts.
Today’s recruiters need to go the extra mile and identify the ideal traits and soft skills of a role apart from hiring for technical ability. In this webcast, we will talk to leading experts on leveraging the power of psychological assessments to help identify the right candidate fit for the role and your organisation.
People Matters, in partnership with Thomas Assessment, are pleased to invite you to a one-hour webinar where we will talk about:
- Why should you leverage the power of psychological assessments for candidate fit?
- What factors do you need to consider while leveraging these assessments?
- How to align your talent recruitment efforts to prioritise candidate fit?
- What are the top challenge and opportunity areas you need to be aware of?
Click Here to Register!
Who Should attend:
- HR Leaders
- HR heads
- Learning & Development heads
- Senior HR professionals and Managers