This Website (peoplemattersglobal.com) is owned, operated and maintained by People Matters Pte. Ltd. (“the Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Office No. 38 Beach Road, #29-11, South Beach Tower, Singapore - 189767
- Collection of “Information” The Company may request for, collect or gather such “Information” as it deems necessary, relevant or incidental for rendering an improved experience to Users and for other purposes as specified in Paragraph 6 below. Further, the Website may require you to register yourself and / or provide your account credentials for availing various services, deals/cash backs/discounts etc. All such Information collected by us are stored in our highly secured servers.
- Personal Information Such “Information” may include Personal Information relating to Users such as: (a) User’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, delivery address (if different), gender, etc. (b) Any other “sensitive personal data or information” relating to the User as defined under the applicable Rules under the Act.
- The Company may also collect certain non-personal Information from the User, when the User visits and / or uses the Website. Such non-personal Information would include without limitation information such as geographical location of User, IP address, type of browser, operating system of User’s device, details of usage of Website etc. Such non-personal Information is collected through various ways including by placing “cookies”, i.e. text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how Users use the site. Further, subject to Applicable Law, the non-personal financial Information of the User may also include financial information of the User which may be used at an aggregated level for the purposes indicated in the following paragraph.
- Non-personal information is not used to track information about individuals, but is used on an aggregate level to customize our site, improve the on-line experience, plan advertising and promotions, evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on online activity, providing other services relating to Website activity etc. Non-personal information can also be used for carrying out data analytics, statistical studies etc. for helping us understand customer behaviour, improve our business practices, launch new products / offerings, enhance our existing offerings etc.
- The Company may collect such non-personal Information directly or use the services of a third party service provider such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst etc.
- The Information referred to above may be collected or received by the Company (a) directly from the User, when the User either provides any specific information on the Website; or (b) from use of the Website by the User; or (c) from third parties who have collected any Information relating to the User, and who have shared it with the Company.
- There are times when you may provide information to us voluntarily, otherwise than through use of the Website. This occurs when you provide your feedback to us though e-mails, letters or telephone calls. We may use this information to respond to your query and to keep track of customer feedback.
The Company may collect, store and use Information for any purpose as may be permissible under Applicable Laws, including but limited to the following:
- To fulfill/complete your requests for the services offered, subscribed or availed by you on the Website.
- Respond to any inquiries posed by the User;
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, money alerts, advice, notifications and communications relevant to your use of services on the Website;
- Maintain account of the User;
- To analyse Website usage and improve the services offered;
- Customization, administration etc. of the Website, location of errors, Website testing, data analysis for the Website etc;
- Provision of various services on the Website;
- To protect integrity of the Website, improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuse of our Website;
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including User behavior, User preferences etc.
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- To trace computer resources of any person for the purposes of determining compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and / or any other law for the time being in force.
Sharing of any financial information of the User with third parties shall be carried out and be subject to Applicable Laws in which the User resides or where financial assets of the User are located.
The Company consider Information about its customers as an important part of its business. Accordingly,
the Company shall not engage in sale of Information relating to Users to third parties. However, the Company
may share User information third parties in the circumstances specified herein below, after reasonably assuring
itself that such third parties have undertaken to maintain confidentiality of Personal Information relating to the Users:
- Third Party Service Providers: the Company may engage third party service providers to render various services, and perform various function in relation to the business undertaken on the Website, and / or for the Purpose(s) discussed in Paragraph 6 above. For instance, the Company may engage third party services providers for maintenance of its Website, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing of credit card payments, provision of customer services etc.
- Government Agency: the Company may share any Information relating to Users (i) with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain Information relating to Users from the Company; (ii) any third party, when the Company is required to disclose the same under an order of a Government or judicial authority under any law for the time being in force, or where such disclosure is necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation.
- With User Consent: Without prejudice to the aforesaid, the Company may disclose Personal Information relating to the User with his / her consent. For this purpose, the Company may send a prior notice to the User before sharing Personal Information relating to the User with third parties. In case no objection or intimation is received from the User, the Company would presume that User has granted its consent for sharing of said Information with third parties.
- The Company will share your Personal Information internally with those staff members who need it to complete provision of services to you on the Website.
- The Company shall keep sensitive personal data or information for only as long as the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. For those customers who have registered for the mailing list, their personal information is kept until we are notified that they no longer want their information stored.
- In order to make every effort to ensure that your experience on the Website is secure, we use encryption technology to protect you against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. When you fill out any contact forms or access your account, a secure server encrypts all of your information through the use of Secure Socket Layers (SSLs).
- The Company follows the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System – Requirements” for ensuring protection of User Information in its possession.
- To be sure you’re browsing secure pages for availing services rendered on the Website, check your Web browser’s status bar (located at the bottom of the window) for the closed padlock icon. This icon appears in your web browser to tell you that you are viewing a secure web page. Also, all browsers display an “s” after the “http” (https://) in the Web site address to indicate that you are in a secure environment
The Company relies on our customers to notify us of any changes in personal information. Should inaccurate information come to our attention, we will investigate and correct the information and, if necessary, apprise you of the change. Only those staff members who need your personal information in order to respond to your requests are given access to it. Employees are provided with training and information regarding the proper handling of personal information. All information stored in our computer system is protected from unauthorized access and information that is stored in document form is kept in secure locations to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
In order to ensure compliance with these policies, the Company has appointed a Privacy Officer to oversee all aspects of its privacy policies and practices. If you are dissatisfied with the Company’s privacy policies or practices, you should send a written request or complaint to the Privacy Officer at the address below.
- <please provide details>
- <please provide details>
- <please provide details>
The Privacy Officer will investigate the matter and respond to your request within 30 (Thirty) days. In the event that you become aware that the information we have about you is incorrect, you should notify the Privacy Officer, who will ensure the information is updated. In case of a complaint, the Privacy Officer will take corrective action (if necessary) and will advise you of the steps taken to correct the problem. If you are still unsatisfied with the actions taken, you may be entitled to make a written complaint to the appropriate government or legislative body.