The pandemic did put forward a new reality: a high demand for virtual working, with easy, intuitive systems, accessible at any time from any location. Organizations strived hard in responding to the crisis by accelerating their HR practices and strategizing digital transformation. The return phase presents an opportunity for organizations to rethink the digital transformation while adapting to new processes.
SAP SuccessFactors & People Matters bring you a series of exclusive panel discussions with an opportunity to build a bridge between the East & West thought process on human capital changing trends and approach adapted by organizations by showcasing their practices.
With this exclusive virtual panel discussion, we will delve into the details of human capital changing trends and approaches adapted by organizations across the globe by showcasing their practices.
Key Discussion Points
- Cusp of 2020 and reflections on the impact of the pandemic
- New trends on HR transformation in the current year
- Three predictions of the New World of Work
- Top business and how is HR accelerating the business to achieve these business outcomes
- Plan of action for adopting technology across the employee lifecycle
- Key vision of the overall HR transformation plan?