Technology has become a critical business differentiator over the last two years, enabling companies to navigate the new trends shaping the world of work – from Flexi working priorities to talent retention, from automation of managerial tasks to redesigning learning in the new flow of work. Now, as the workforce returns to work, companies must focus on bridging ‘experience’ gaps that are still being discovered.
The new technology roadmap for growth and agility for many organizations is a work in progress – with continuous iterations, reflections, and strategies – building for impact and for their most important resource - Talent. The Growth & Agility Blueprint brings together critical insights, future predictions, and potential solutions to overcome these challenges in a talent-driven economy.
The session will cover :
- What are the top priorities that HR leaders are focused on?
- How can people technology enable growth and agility?
- How can you rethink your strategic technology roadmap? What are the key opportunity and challenge areas?
- How is the technology outlook going to change in the short and long term?
Who Should attend:
- Talent Acquisition
- People Management
- DEI & Organisational Development Leaders