Digital Transformation is no longer a nice-to-have. It is an existential imperative for organizations. In the wake of the pandemic, where virtual has fast become the only viable option, organizations are implementing their digital plans in an accelerated fashion. What was earlier an 18 month plan is now getting done in a couple of quarters. That's all good. Where's the catch? People readiness. While it is easy enough to build and sign up for new tools, app and platforms, people readiness unfortunately isn't keeping pace.
In this panel discussion, we will find out from industry thought leaders what organizations are doing to build Digital fluency in their organizations.
Key questions to be covered in the panel discussion:
- How do you define digital fluency in your organization?
- How do you assess digital readiness of your organization? Are there industry benchmarks that you use for assessing readiness?
- There are different aspects of mastering digital -- technical, functional, leadership, culture, mindsets etc. How are you tackling this at various levels in the organization?
- Can you talk about some key challenges while trying to building digital fluency at scale in a large organizational setup?
- How do you make the new capabilities stick? How do you bring about a culture change at scale and that too in an accelerated fashion
Click here to register now!
Who Should attend:
- HR Professionals