The past 18 months have tested the resilience of nations, economies, organizations, and people. HR has been at the forefront of managing and leading the several changes that we have seen to our lives and work.
On Day-1 of People Matters Tech HR SEA, Colin Brennan, Chief Product Strategy and Solutions Officer at Alight Solutions unveiled the key findings from the 4th edition of Alight Solutions’ The State of HR Transformation explores insights from organizations that are poised to emerge stronger from the pandemic.
Unveiling the findings of the study The State of HR Transformation Study 2021, Colin Brennan, Chief Product Strategy and Solutions Officer at Alight Solutions shares that there is increased pressure on HR which includes multiple levers to de-risk performance, workforce productivity, employees' wellbeing, and hybrid workforce.
Last year, Alight Solutions bought forward the construct of Adaptable HR as a guide to navigating the increasingly uncertain business and talent landscape. Colin shares that through the study they found that, as businesses continue to face the watershed events triggered by the pandemic, only Adaptable HR organization will emerge stronger to the following:
- Leading digital: Adaptable HR has ten times the NPS on technology satisfaction as compared to market averages.
- Reimagining HR: Adaptable HR functions are three times more likely to succeed in delivering closer partnership with the business through their operating model and capabilities.
- Delivering value: Adaptable HR functions are almost two times more confident in their HR strategy and execution.
- Enabling work: Adaptable HR functions are three times more likely to be proactive in driving institutional change, new ways of working, and adoption of work technologies.
Progressing the session, Colin also reflected upon the key findings from the study:
- Organizations with Adaptable HR functions have 20 times the Net Promoter Score (NPS) on technology satisfaction as compared to the market averages.
- Organizations with Adaptable HR functions are three times more likely to be proactive in driving institutional change, new ways of working, and adoption of work technologies
- Organizations with Adaptable HR functions are two times more invested in realizing employee experience even in times of crises.
- Organizations with Adaptable HR functions 50 percent more ready to address talent risks that arise from business strategy changes with greater agility.
- Organizations with Adaptable HR functions are 70 percent more ready to play a proactive role in enabling new ways of working.
The journey of transformation never ends. As we work towards recovering from this watershed moment in history, it will remain critical to crafting a holistic approach to take HR’s adaptability to the next level and emerge stronger in 2021.
Stay tuned for the launch of Alight State of HR technology 2021, on Day-2 of People Matters Tech HR.