Digital coaching is a crucial solution to driving not simply the skilling agenda but to enable a culture of continuous learning within organisations. In an increasingly digitally transformed world, offering learning opportunities which are accessible, flexible as well as open to personalisation enables employees to embark on a holistic learning journey and tends to deliver a greater impact. Growth opportunities must be made available to employees throughout their life cycle and digital coaching plays a unique role in the L&D facet of organisations by streamlining personal as well as organisational growth.
With the intention of driving the agenda for learning and growth forward, People Matters and CoachHub are excited to bring a masterclass session on how digital coaching can become the solution for the success of your organisation by delving in-depth into the following topics:
- Why the need for digital coaching in the hybrid workplace?
- What is the impact it delivers at various levels of the organisation?
- How can digital coaching align with your company’s growth strategy?
- Practical steps for leaders to measure the impact of digital coaching to achieve desirable results.
Who Should attend:
- Talent Acquisition
- People Management
- DEI & Organisational Development Leaders